RC51 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I was on this forum from ‘09 to ‘13 when I had my 2003 51(red/black 51 pictured) but had gotten in an accident with it so I’ve been on a siesta since then. 6 years later almost to the date I found an ‘03 with 22k with black pastics/tank outfitted. I really enjoyed the community back then and look forward to it now!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright! I'm finally able to get back on the road after a trip to the DMV......and other things. I've changed the oil, coolant, spark plugs and have a fresh set of Michelin Road 5's ready to put on her (don't trust any previous owner of any bike I've ever bought). Completed a PCV install and both flapper and PAIR mod done with Dan Kyle block offs. Fork seals to come in the next month. I hate the pipes on it currently, man i miss my Sato low mounts :(, but Wife says I'm not allowed to spend the $$ on LadyBirds or Dan Kyle re-working of the front forks yet (her face is priceless when I finally stop gabbing on about things I NEED for this beauty). I need to be romantic and on point so I can get what I need this winter/spring :). Any pointers are a welcomed.

Erbgottie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts