RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few refurbished like new swing arms just back from powder coat.
All new bearing seals, chain guides and chain adjusting hardware. Ready to mount.
Also have pivot kits made up with custom sleeves and all the OEM SP2 swing parts to convert SP1 models as well.
*Disclaimer...In most cases, mounting an SP2 swinger to a SP1 chassis requires an SP2 exhaust update as well. That's a whole additional mod in itself but can be done.
Swing arms are $750 shipped in CONUS.
swinger3.jpg

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Just wondering if you ever do the aluminum ones that are on the NH?Mine is really starting to pit in the anodized finish or some advice on how to get rid of this,thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wondering if you ever do the aluminum ones that are on the NH?Mine is really starting to pit in the anodized finish or some advice on how to get rid of this,thanks
No sorry I don't anymore....but can give you an idea how to get it close to original......send me an email to [email protected] if you'd like to discuss

·
Registered
4 Posts
All new bearing seals, chain guides and chain adjusting hardware. Ready to mount.
Also have pivot kits made up with custom sleeves and all the OEM SP2 swing parts to convert SP1 models as well.
*Disclaimer...In most cases, mounting an SP2 swinger to a SP1 chassis requires an SP2 exhaust update as well. That's a whole additional mod in itself but can be done.
View attachment 136164 View attachment 136165 View attachment 136166
I'm wanting to do the conversion. Still have any available? Thank you in advance.
Jarrad

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 136164 View attachment 136165 View attachment 136166
Hey do you by any chance have the Case B Drive chain guard. It’s a plastic guard that goes on the swing arm part# 40520-MCF-D30.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey do you by any chance have the Case B Drive chain guard. It’s a plastic guard that goes on the swing arm part# 40520-MCF-D30.
I'll take a look.....I believe i do
Can you send me a txt at 612-703-7418 please...Thx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts