RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for a group ride this year?

Just moved back here from jersey and would like to do a meet and greet and hit some roads. I have part of a few RC51 group rides in NJ to like west point/Bear mt with 6 + 51-ers a few years back and i have somepics somewhere too.

Be nice to get some guys locally from these parts to hook up and do a day i can even provide a cook out and soda if people want to chat first or afterwards

let's get er done

Reagrds mark

·
I'm a douche with a Porsche....
47 Posts
Anybody up for a group ride this year?

Just moved back here from jersey and would like to do a meet and greet and hit some roads. I have part of a few RC51 group rides in NJ to like west point/Bear mt with 6 + 51-ers a few years back and i have somepics somewhere too.

Be nice to get some guys locally from these parts to hook up and do a day i can even provide a cook out and soda if people want to chat first or afterwards

let's get er done

Reagrds mark
I'm in upstate NY (an hour north of Albany). Originally from Jersey and know Bear Mtn. all too well! Looking to do a ride through VT 100 and such.

·
47 Posts
Sure would be. Usually incorporate a ferry ride across lake champlain into burlington vt...breaks up the ride with some great views. White Mtns would be a fun ride or even one to Portland Maine...doing a big ride to montreal with a bunch of bikes in july. I'll let you know the info when i get more. Pick up my new RC today. 1.4 miles on a 2004 Hayden...too cool!

·
Registered
9 Posts
The ride to Montreal sounds awesome. I was thinking about taking my Jeep up there in mid June for the Formula 1 Canadian GP, but maybe the RC from Portsmouth to Montreal in record time would be better.

·
47 Posts
the trip to montreal is at the end of july. i will be getting all the hotel info, etc for the trip this week. 3 day total for trip. great group going...lots of fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts