RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a long shot but I am looking for a Nicky Hayden RX-7 Laguna Replica Helmet in Large to add to my somewhat small collection of helmets. I cant seem to find one in Large anywhere and figured this would be a good place to start. Fleabay has a medium right now but I do not think my melon is going to squeeze into a Medium so I am really looking for a size Large. Please let me know if you guys have one or know if anyone looking to get rid of one. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
I know its a long shot but I am looking for a Nicky Hayden RX-7 Laguna Replica Helmet in Large to add to my somewhat small collection of helmets. I cant seem to find one in Large anywhere and figured this would be a good place to start. Fleabay has a medium right now but I do not think my melon is going to squeeze into a Medium so I am really looking for a size Large. Please let me know if you guys have one or know if anyone looking to get rid of one. Thanks!

Their med shell is the same size as a large, all you need to do is get different internal pads then your good to go.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will. Like I said, I know it is a long shot finding one that's in near perfect shape but I thought I would try. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looking for the Hayden Laguna in Large. I am also looking for an Arai Vector Camo Red in Large. Come on guys, help me out here ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts