RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching the forums, but I am not sure what I am searching for. I have an '01. The only mods done to it are a PCII, K&N, an upgraded fan, and a switch to reverse the fan's polarity. I have run the bike with all of the stuff done, several times. It only has around 5k on it. The problem is one time, I started the bike, loaded it on a trailer, and killed it. I tried to start it again and got no power at all. When I turned the key on, there was nothing, no lights fuel pump or anything. I am wondering if it may be a relay or the ignition switch and figured I would see if anyone has had this problem before. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and I don't know if it makes a difference, but the clutch doesn't seem to have any resistance anymore, like it needs to be bled. I will be working on this in the meantime, but did not know if this would impact the problem or not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, and the battery is not dead because I went and got a new charger with a 200 amp option and still get no power to anything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I feel like a retard, the plug for the ignition came loose somehow. Ok to delete thread. Thanks for the input slinkykatyus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts