RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
speed has zero plans to show wsbk this year and only 3 ama sbk races. Anyone know how to watch online? i looked at their website and didnt see anything. fuck speedtv i am so done with that nascar station. if it wasnt part of my tv pachage id request it being removed

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can't believe there aren't enough people watching wsbk to keep it in the line up! Gonna have to go on a torrent hunt I guess. Or play by play on twitter and envision it. Lol. We shoulda been born in Europe.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyone on this forum should send speed a email voicing your concern. Its not the first time they decided at the last minute to show the series. We have to unite people!

Sent from my colt preban ar-15 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
No problem....that is where I usually watch my sports from. Feel free to peruse the site, it has just about everything.:D

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Search a few of my old threads and you'll see some links to 3rd party websites that show free streaming sports events (racing and all other types of sports).

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
Looks like "SpeedTV" is quickly becoming irelevant.

F1 coverage was dropped last fall, so none of that this year.
Token coverage of AMA/DGB this year (maybe the three big races).
Possible no coverage of WSBK (which I've liked watching more than MotoGP of late).
And who knows about MotoGP.
http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2013/Feb/130212wsbkonspeed.htm

SpeedTV is owned by Fox Sports, they have plans to just turn SpeedTV into Fox Sports 1, in which NASCAR will have to compete against ball games (how ironic).

Not that I'd miss SpeedTV (aka NASCAR channel).

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Search a few of my old threads and you'll see some links to 3rd party websites that show free streaming sports events (racing and all other types of sports).
Hey Cobra could you re-post the links? Going though your 500+ posts is a little much:(

thanks
James

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
WTF even tho Speed sucks SK coverage was better than MotoGP . MotoGP.com coverage is great well worth the $$$

·
Registered
359 Posts
So I see he WSBK races starting his weeknd are going to be telivised on th beIN Sports channel, which is not carried by Verizon FIOS, my carrier. Does anyone know if you can pay to see the video like you can for MotoGP? Does the link provided by madbuyer free coverage or is it pay as you use? Any and all info on how to get te WSBK races this weekend is appreciated. Been going thru race withdrawals since November, I need a fix.....thanks.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts