RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-racing-news-bsb/nori-haga-to-race-in-bsb-2012/19959.html

When i first saw this, i was pretty sad. I still want to see Haga take a WSBK championship, but i think his time is unfortunatley close to over in that series. I felt like it was like taking a step back for Nori, but this could be interesting. It would be nice to see him on the podium more. BSB has always had a lot of great talent, but it seems like they are throwing in more and more. Hopkins last season and maybe Nori this season would be kind of cool.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Put Hopper and Nori in the AMA...now that top racing there!:rolleyes:

He will always be Nitro Nori and a great racer.:cool:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I saw his name wasn't on the provisional entry list for WSBK the other day on that RoadRacingWorld.com article & figured he'd wind up somewhere else...glad to see he's still at it.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah me too, i don't think it is definite yet. I think he was looking at going back to JSB too....

I just hope he does not retire yet.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree, Nitro Nori deserved a WSB title!..... as with Guy Martin and the TT
will be cool to see Nori Haga round Cadwell Park and the Mountain!

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Swan team is stacked this year..... Tommy, Haga, and Hutchinson is riding the road races with them.

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice find madbuyer. i get all the BSB, WSBK, and MotoGP stuff from Racing4me, formerly racing-underground

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Nice find madbuyer. i get all the BSB, WSBK, and MotoGP stuff from Racing4me, formerly racing-underground
Its just has never come up...:D I have been watching this link for a couple years now. Its good for other sports too.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts