RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not mine but I found the comments interesting. How do you put 1900 miles on a bike when it has never been reg and never been raced?

If you have been watching this sight, waiting for a little old lady (or gentleman) to sell their flawless superbike, your wait is over. We are selling our Honda RC51 RVT 1000R. This is the superbike Honda produced to compete with the Ducati 999. Like the Duc, it is a 90 degree V-twin, with gear driven camshafts, dual radiators, fuel injection, and comes with the snap-in rear seat. The rare 03' R model, is the year Honda black powder coated the frame and wheels. Only 1900 actual miles, the bike is on the original Honda MSO. Never titled, plated or registered. Always garaged, un-sprung, in a climate controlled facility. Never raced, never seen a raindrop. I am 57 years old and the bike is too fast for me to be comfortable with. For more details or to schedule an appt to see the bike, call me. Bill @801 390-5100 or 801 479-6700. Please only serious inquiries

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=21724758&cat=144&lpid=5&search=

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Huh???

"The rare 03' R model"

Please help educate me on this quote? Did I miss something?? Is he making this out to be a unicorn???:confused:

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I think b.miller123 is right. That description is almost a metaphor, written by someone who I believe is completely unfamiliar with the bike.
Shocking that this comes out of UT. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts