RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
HAHA !!! You shoulda seen the look on my wife's face when she got back from work few years ago to find me scrubbing a set of aluminum Edelbrock heads for SBC v8 in the tub.....LOL.
They do not like that at all !!!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
I use the dishwasher for all parts that will fit... Yet windscreens come out so squeaky clean.... You can explain to her, That the tub will be cleaner, than when she left....

·
Registered
33 Posts
They give you shit for not cleaning enough and when you do, they still give you shit. Can't figure them out for the life of me!

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
In the previous house I had I used to use the oven in the finished basement to bake painted parts. Wife did not see the usefulness in that. I am banned from doing the same in the house we have now.

Made a nice durable finish for the engine compartment brkts, etc.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The bathtub makes for an excellent "parts washer." :)

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
You guys are a BAD influence! :D

·
Registered
447 Posts
So, my wife and I are at the appliance store, looking for a new dishwasher. The salesman is giving us a rundown on the this new Bosch dishwasher when he mentions that the unit has a built-in heating element to raise the water temp over 200 degrees to practically steam clean the dishes. I get this big smile on my face (thinking ... in house steam cleaner) and my wife says: "don't even think about it".

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In the previous house I had I used to use the oven in the finished basement to bake painted parts. Wife did not see the usefulness in that. I am banned from doing the same in the house we have now.

Made a nice durable finish for the engine compartment brkts, etc.
She doesn't know it yet, but soon I'm going to be doing that with my mids. :D
So let's not tell her.

They make dishwashers that do that? Sweet! Looks like I'm going to make sure we get one when we buy a house.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
new Bosch dishwasher when he mentions that the unit has a built-in heating element to raise the water temp over 200 degrees to practically steam clean the dishes.
:D:D:D

He must have been the same salesperson.... We bought the Bosch dishwasher, After the demonstration of the washer cleaning burnt food of pots and pans...

FYI... WASH the parts at night, after she goes to sleep... Works for me, and "what she doesn't know....welll":D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts