RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for fellow rc51 owners in the area to meet with others upstate for a run to candlewood lake in Danbury, CT. There is a cool spot for bikers on the lake to chill before heading back called Down The Hatch.
Let me know who is interested. I have friends with harleys that make too much noise and I want to shut them up a little bit ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whitestone is only an hour or two away. I'd be willing to go for a ride, although I depending on the date, I'm not sure whether my RC would be ready to go or not. When is the run?
We meet up every Sunday weather permitting

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looking to join the group!!

I just came across some posts by Raylee and now I see you guys have a group of RC`s riding in the NY/PA/NJ area. Where do you meet up on sundays? I live just outside Philly and I`m tired of being the only RC running up to Bear Mountain or the Hawks Nest. One other thing.....Raylee, Where are the twisties in PA?

·
Registered
91 Posts
What's up fellas i see I am a little late in the season for this Convo lol, but I am in Bayside Queens and am always up for a ride, hit me up here and let me know what's good !!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be setting up a ride with all local RC riders that are interested in the near future(warmer days). Let me know who is down

2004 RC51 Nicky Hayden

·
Registered
2 Posts
It would be interesting to see how many people we actually have in the tri-state area. Central NJ here. Should plan something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts