RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone doing the track day with Tony's on 8/18 - 19, I'm signed up for both days and really looking forward to it! This will be my first this year and first time at the new track. I've only had a bike on NHMS in the past, can't wait to try a real road course!

·
Registered
58 Posts
There must have been at least a half dozen RCs there. It seems like there's more of them at the track this year than the past few years. How was your day? Which did you like better, Downtown or Uptown? I liked them both and hope for days in both directions next year.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was great to see all the RC's there. Which one was yours? Mine was the 03 with a black tank & tail. The track was a blast in both directions but I definitely liked uptown better.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
58 Posts
It was great to see all the RC's there. Which one was yours? Mine was the 03 with a black tank & tail. The track was a blast in both directions but I definitely liked uptown better.
Mine was the '08 Candy Red/Silver CBR1k. :D

I like Downtown a little better, but but both directions are fun. I told Tony my choice would be to run both directions.

I took the RC51 to NJMP in July and had a blast. It's a great bike on that track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts