Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for their entries for the October 2013 Bike Of The Month (BOTM) contest!!
No further entries are allowed at this time.
For those who missed the entry period, please try again next month.

Now it's time to vote which bike should receive BOTM for October 2013.
The following entries are:

BlazinSaddles

The Stig

CapeCodderRC

RC-DEVIL

Luckyadam12

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
All nice bikes !

Luckyadam12, those oval Sato's you bought will be awesome on your bike, few more mods to go before you catch my vote... Looking good though bro. I Like the headlights.

C.Codder, Not a big fan of the rims... sorry bro... Love the ladybirds and the rest of your setup, nice machine. The rims keep my vote from you though ! :)

RC-devil, I am a huge fan of gold... but those rims carry a more bronze color ? or perhaps it is the lighting ?
Love the Babyface setup.... sick... and un-obtanium man... you should keep them and never sell em.

Blazinsaddles has a wicked exhaust... I love that setup. I will be using the black/silver Erion Racing paint scheme on my bike when it is all done.

Stig...
I know what you got in that beautiful machine for parts and time, plus if I had the choice of any of these bikes - Yours would be the one. That Akra setup alone is just sick not to mention the rest of the bling she carry's. Awesome build, and you were one of the people that inspired me to create my own unique SP1.
Gorgeous example of a Euro spec SP2 my brother. Keeps getting better as time goes on ! will it ever end for us ? LOL
You got my vote. ;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
My vote went to the Stig, a very very hard call between the Stig and RC Devil, Im a sucker for aftermarket rims :p

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
thanks for the kind comments gents!, i love those Babyface lows but i have got some Sato carbon Banzai mounts too, that ill be changing out. im a sucker for high mounts:D. but who knows. maybe ill take off the "Baby-Lows" clean em and hide them away. JUST so i can stumble out to the garage and stare at em:eek::eek::eek:

Hi my name is Shaan and im a trick-bits-hoarder. admitting it is the 1st step to recovery.

thanks for your consideration guys:p

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Stig has my vote. 1, it's my favorite RC scheme. 2, the mods are spectacular. Nice work!

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
As I'm a sucker for the Euro paint schemes my good friend the Stig got my vote...not to take anything away from all these fine entrants.

I say everyone's a winner!!!

I would've entered mine but alas it doesn't deserve to be in company of such fine machinery...:(

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I would've entered mine but alas it doesn't deserve to be in company of such fine machinery...:(
That is bulllllllsshhhhiiiiiitttt :confused::rolleyes:

I think yours would have done just fine... did you see that unfinished pile of crap that won a few months ago :rolleyes::):eek:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Thanks for the support guys! :D

I've never entered it in BOTM before, as there's always been more I want to do to it. TBH it's still a work in progress...

If there is an affliction for modifying stuff, I think I have a very bad case of this lurgie...

But unlike RC-DEVIL I ain't admittin' nothin'! :p

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Stig has my vote

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Thanks for the votes guys and apologies to those who also entered their bikes & didn't win - we're all winners in my eyes. RC51's are each unique.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Not sad at all here!! Beautiful bike man!!
I'd say the picture I used this month was just not....
But in the company of yours?! Not a chance!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts