RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time now for the October 2018 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with a link to the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) That month's BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
You two just need to get a room and keep your perverted little bromance private , instead of muddling up yet another thread. :kiss:

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
hmmm maybe ill take some pics tomorrow. The Devil's Chariot is almost complete>:) just putting the finishing touches on her tonight

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Sent my info into Subsailor. Hopefully I got a link that works right for him for the picture. Us old folks have trouble with new fangled technology.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
@SubSailor - maybe I missed this month? I can get a pic in by afternoon tomorrow... ?
If I don't make this month, I will next month. Got an entire facelift for the old gurl, new paint, new front upper, new stickers, and a special touch - Nicky's real autograph on the tail cowl.

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@SubSailor - maybe I missed this month? I can get a pic in by afternoon tomorrow... ?
If I don't make this month, I will next month. Got an entire facelift for the old gurl, new paint, new front upper, new stickers, and a special touch - Nicky's real autograph on the tail cowl.
Sorry, didn't see a PM from you. I held off yesterday waiting for a photo link entry from another contestant.

Note to those who have their photos on a separate hosting server.
It's really, really nice if you save your desired photo in the Forum's Gallery and send me the link to use.
It makes life much easier!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts