RC51 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

I wanted to let you know that Dale James (maker of the great chain adjusters that many members on here purchased) is at it again and will be doing a run of OEM case savers (£65) for the R/S of the bike and a Custom clutch cover (£165) along with the case saver.

He'll be taking pre-orders for it starting tomorrow on his website Home | RaceTorx

If you're interested check it out or see the Sp1 and Sp2 parts wanted/for sale page on Facebook.

As another note Dale wanted me to let you know the following: He is planning on doing rearsets. This is a quote from him:

"Considering the amount of people going on about them I have given in lol... they will be around £350/£400 a set so need to make them epic units". Stay tuned for further info on these.

Nick

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
I wondering what the case savers will look like...

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
I like the saver. I'm wondering if it isn't practical/possible to do a similar saver design for the other side to avoid a special cover? Two savers (right and left) I'm in for...

Reactions: Switchblade

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a couple of shots of what is available for original clutch covers. These are a bolt on case guard for the right side. Dale his his website updated and is taking pre-orders on these now along with the custom clutch cover with an ingetral case saver.

Home | RaceTorx

[/url]dalecover4 by Nick Seslar, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]dalecover5 by Nick Seslar, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a nice looking design

Is there a pad behind the upper part that rests against the cover?
I'll try and find out for you.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote from Dale:

"Yea I have sticky back padding which I was thinking of sticking on. Won?t be overly pretty but it will help on some fitment control and also it it goes down the road..."

·
Registered
12 Posts
Right dudes and dudettes, The order is being placed a little earlier so lets hope my machinists can get these made before xmas.... we will see.... The discount price for these will stay as promised until 25th november so be sure you get yours in time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts