RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'd like to buy a used set of oem mufflers/cans with no major damage, anyone have a set to sell?

Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey! I didn't realize you posted here, too. I replied back in your post in the General Bike Talk. Hit me up. I've got a set.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arrived today and look fantastic, thanks so much Corsair, really appreciate it brother!

5 star packaging, even survived a UPS train derailment :oops: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll probably do well on the Yoshis if you're going to sell them. I'm not a candidate though!(y)
I most likely will sell the Yosh cans if anyone is interested to help offset some of the $ I've spent on other parts so far, I'm not up to speed on value's though yet, what would you estimate their $ value at? :unsure:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yay! It's a 'proper' RVT again.

It can be strange how we are with mods. I too, prefer originality, or close enough to it, with most of my bikes. The most daring is usually pillion peg removal and tail tidy. On buying a 'new' pre-owned bike, I invariably have to remove a friggin' dark tinted double bubble screen and unsightly 'go faster' decals, some of which have no relationship to the bike whatsoever.

My daily ride VTR is another matter. Different exhausts and wheels took my fancy for that, but only because it is not in my 'treasured bikes' line up. Just scored some very precious MIGs for it yesterday. Not sure if I'll use them or hoard them!!
View attachment 134696

Oh my, that is a sexy exhaust indeed! :cool:

Any pics of an RC with that setup mounted, is it a high mount setup?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts