RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for front turn signals in good condition. Or maybe OEM from another Honda that will work in stock location. Tired of aftermarket junk. Let me know price shipped to 32433.

·
Registered
234 Posts
So don't buy aftermarket junk. There are quality aftermarket options. Protons fit nice to stock cutout on fairing and can be set up for running light and flasher just like stock. Unlike some led products they are very bright and well made. There are at least 2 other brands (gregs customs?) that many have used with minor to no problems. I just never could get along with those overly long, wobbly stock units that still resemble the ones on my 79 CB750F.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yep, Watsen was the other one I was trying to remember. There was no info on the web site beyond it was 2200 lumen and a lot of pics on triumphs and ducks.
Just my personal taste to go with the Protons from an appearance standpoint and able to wire running light and flasher. All reports on Watsen indicate good quality etc. but maybe they could add a little more info to the web site. Any way you know about the junk aftermarket, think you would really be happy with the quality afytermarket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts