RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Winter has had a grip on Michigan for awhile now and I am taking advantage of the down time and doing some work to the Rc.

I have a front fender, rear hugger and a rear cowl and cowl cover coming from Tyga.
Now here is my problem..... My bike is a 00 and has the silver tail with black # plates... since my new tail from Tyga is all carbon I would like to put the silver # plates on from an 03 but I can't seem to find them.
I can find the stickers that go on the cowl cover but not the larger tail stickers.

I had also relocated my battery to the front lower of the bike. That went well...
Also removed the right headlight and put on a motion pro overflow.
Who makes a headlight filler these days? I need one for the right. I have only found Mrgrn. Not sure if I want to go there..
I had also put a HID kit on the left headlight. Pretty bright!

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Go to a sticker/graphics shop, with your OEM tail cowl, I am sure they can do some thing for you.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh and also I have my wheels at powder coating right now.. Golden it is... actually a bronze color...new bt016 pros sitting here waiting for the wheels..
I will have to say the original paint came off real hard. I had to spend a lot of time getting those wheels spotless..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts