RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I found myself using Ron Ayers the last few times I needed an OEM part, but have used Honda East as well...

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas.

I used to use IndyOEM before they went kaput.
Before them I used MrCycles.
IndyOEM is dead fo sho...
Too bad, I got a lot of good prices and parts from them when I first built my bike.

I'm really going for the best price possible on a couple new OEM plastics.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Upper Cowl

My quick comparo has Mr. Cycles if you sign up for the$15 off savings with their Twitter promo...~ $422

No gimmicks, East Toledo so far...:cool: $433

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EastToledo all the way. Their prices are as low as Indy OEM used to be. I would compare them to the the 25-30% discount I used to get from the dealer. EastToledo's is only a tiny bit more and shipping is cheap.

Thanks for the referel madbuyer.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
EastToledo all the way. Their prices are as low as Indy OEM used to be. I would compare them to the the 25-30% discount I used to get from the dealer. EastToledo's is only a tiny bit more and shipping is cheap.

Thanks for the referel madbuyer.
It's what I do....:D:cool:

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been using this site

http://www.cycle-parts.com/default.aspx

for the last 4 years and never been disappointed.

Really nice guys and very helpful when needed!
You might be paying to much.
I don't know about the shipping costs for this Co. vs. HondaEastToledo. But for instance, one of the parts I ordered was the B-Duct. The inner portion of the snorkel. Cycle-Parts wanted $121 while East Toledo charged only $89...

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
I might am

Couldn't find many online dealers that was willing to ship to Greece so I settled for the one that actually did.
Nevertheless their prices (plus shipping costs) cost me 2/3 of the Greek dealers prices, so I am still satisfied

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Thanks fellas.

IndyOEM is dead fo sho...
Too bad, I got a lot of good prices and parts from them when I first built my bike.

I'm really going for the best price possible on a couple new OEM plastics.
I contacted them concerning some outstanding parts I had ordered.
The IndyOEM "site" was actually just a web site provider who partnered the front end services to a parts distributor, who provided parts distribution and shipping.

The only part that has ceased operation is the web site provider who ended their part of the operation.

I talked with the distributor, and currently, he's very busy with parts distribution doesn't currently have the manpower to develop the systems needed, which is why he partnered with the provider the first place.

He said maybe next year he may have a site to replace the ex-IndyOEM one.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Damn, that sucks about indy. They need to take down all their stuff though, not just the front page. You can still find the rest of the site with a google search.

I've ordered through MR Cycles in the past before. I might have to go back to them since I will be needing some Kawasaki parts soon. (unless someone knows a better site)

·
Registered
606 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts