RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Didnt get that far. I did buy a new SP2 fender, but wont start restoring the bike back to stock just yet.
Where were you able to source the rear fender from? I'm looking for one to buy if anyone has one or knows of somebody that has one to sell, thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Both partzilla.com and rmatv.com are showing “not shipping” as of today. This was not the case just a few weeks ago.

I looked at putting an SP2 fender on a SP1 subframe and it didn’t look close. I’m now shopping for a SP2 subframe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought it a year ago, maybe they sold out the rest of what was available? Also bought the battery bracket and the reflex on both sides of the fender.
We'll see when i start the restoration, if it doesnt fit without major cutting, i might try merging it with the OEM fender, which is still in place, but cut where the number plate holder starts, to fit an undertail. Stupid previous owners 😝

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought it a year ago, maybe they sold out the rest of what was available? Also bought the battery bracket and the reflex on both sides of the fender.
We'll see when i start the restoration, if it doesnt fit without major cutting, i might try merging it with the OEM fender, which is still in place, but cut where the number plate holder starts, to fit an undertail. Stupid previous owners 😝
If you change your mind and want to sell the new SP2 rear fender please let me know, I might be a buyer, thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts