RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell bike. I have forged aluminium OZ racing wheels. Bike will be put back to stock for sale. Need a nice set of factory SP2 wheels. Also need factory seat. Have pictures on my phone. Call/ txt 4l9-234-4363 for pics or if you have factories for sale. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I have black mint SP2 wheels. What do you want for the OZ's in exchange? Would be great to see some pics. Could you post some up please?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I will post some pics up as soon as I can. The OZ wheels have brand new Michelin pilot pure tires on them with less than 100 miles heck less than 50 miles even. Prefer to sell with the tires since they're already mounted and balanced and ready to go.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Ok will wait for pics & more details. My wheels are very low mileage and in very tidy condition. I put them away when I changed to PVM's. I could be persuaded to change these for OZ with some cash your way -but you should know my wheels have no tires (Or discs) on. Interested to see what the OZ's look like and what cash difference you'd be after.

·
Registered
728 Posts
let me know what you need I have stock seat just sitting as I have a corbin and I have stock SP2 wheels in great shape.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to trade someone a mint factory seat for the corbin. I will start a new thread to sell the wheels and other goodies.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Looks good 1000. Let us know what you are looking for in addition to the exchange (Money wise) for the wheels & seat. I think a fair few people with SP2's may be interested, myself included. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts