RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Sure and I'm not going to use it. I'll PM you get your email and send pics... [SOLD]

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Amazing how much the stock tools that come with bikes can cost. I hit the local Thrift stores on a regular basis. The plain Jane wrenches that come in MC tool kits, are something that most people aren't interested in. I've been scooping them up whenever I see them. Usually 75 cents each or so, for each piece. Bought a couple complete kits for other bikes for just a couple bucks. I've gotten some vintage Honda (HM) wrenches here and there. I know you can get brand new pouches online for 5 bucks or so. I've seen people selling unused OEM tool kits for up to a hundred bucks on Ebay. Don't know how many they sell at that price, but just goes to show you how crazy priced some things are.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Turns out I do have it. Lost it some months ago, then while working on a new project bike this week found it.

I would love to buy it. As I just acquired a absolutely stock o5 and have everything except the tool kit.
I’m located in Victoria bc Canada. Let me a price as it would make my bike complete.
Thanks Jamie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts