RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Looks like the same guy has two different screen names.
Rc51 Rider and Oz Rc51.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Oz rc51 is a client of mine... These are not his - He is simply sharing the info of the AD.

Rc51 Rider is the owner of these and I suppose he has put them up on EBAY due to lack of interest, I PM messaged on these forks for another member who has decided to not bite the bullet on them I guess.

I think the price is on the high side considering what I paid for mine and what a few others paid as well.
Wait for the right time / price and save your money until then is the best way to make these purchases.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
There hasn't been much available for RC51 Ohlins forks for a while (either FG322 or FG832).

A variety of things should be considered in determining what may be a reasonable price imo. Advice on what to look for and consider can be found in the ohlins front suspension thread in the suspension subforum, with lots of helpful information.

The seller has added a bunch of pictures to help examine the forks in more detail, which is good so see :)) intentional double entendre)

Whoever buys better get those spacers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep definitely not mine but I wish they were,, Just sharing the link...This Christmas has cleaned me out big time so maybe the next year..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts