RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one they'd like to part with? Mine is absent. Can't imagine having to mount this up with zip ties.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll do that if something doesn't turn up. I've picked up a bunch of great stuff (including gold stuff :D)for my project bike through forum members and I'd like to try that first.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I can make one ? LOL.

Tactikool, another member here... had me fab up an Akrapovic exhaust bracket for him off of measurements he gave me from another member who had the bracket in need.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I just took that draft... I will have 5 available in 2-4 weeks hopefully.

Let me know who wants one. I do not own an Ohlins so they are are up for grabs.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys rock. I am in.

As Makis said - make it thick. Constant vibration can be the death many things - even carbon fiber.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Alright, I will post back up here and on my CF thread once I have something to show the group.
I will make 5 for now. Just waiting for my fresh batch of material to come in.

1 of those are spoken for at this time.

- Scottm

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
Alright, I will post back up here and on my CF thread once I have something to show the group.
I will make 5 for now. Just waiting for my fresh batch of material to come in.

2 of those are spoken for at this time.
- Makis
- Scottm
I rather wait for when you make the stylish one. I am not that fond of this square piece of metal seeing it on my bike and making a square piece of C/F copy won't improve my feeling over it.
Just clarifying it so you don't have to go into trouble for me on this one.
The one the shock came with, will work until we come up with something worthy of the looks of our chubby gal!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts