RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just interested to see where some of you guys with a banzai type exhaust setup and ohlins ho204 rear shock, are mounting up your hydraulic pre load adjusters. Would love to see some pictures of different locations.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEah, i have a few ideas but with the Banzai system, none seem to be a great place.

Nobody, are you running Sato Banzai's or something else? Any idea's where you might mount?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I put mine inside the tail section. Added benefit is I don't have to worry about anyone giving it a twist when its sitting in a parking lot.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put mine inside the tail section. Added benefit is I don't have to worry about anyone giving it a twist when its sitting in a parking lot.
hmm, do you have any pics? where exactly did you mount it in there? Never really gave that a thought.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
In my limited time around race bikes, we used to put different color paint dots for different settings. Doesn't keep the morons from changing these for you but easier to dial in when you don't have the means to set the suspension on the go.

Same principle I used to set up late model race cars too for different tracks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I wouldn't be able to get a picture till the weekend. It's nothing special I just zip tied it in place. I wasn't sure if I was going to move it somewhere else with the track tail section on it. I'm pretty sure once I get my suspension set up I'll never touch it again. I'm not good enough or will ever be good enough that I need to be tweeking the suspension so easy access isn't that important to me. I'll take madbuyers advice of marking it.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
YEah, i have a few ideas but with the Banzai system, none seem to be a great place.

Nobody, are you running Sato Banzai's or something else? Any idea's where you might mount?
Running high mount Hindles...as to where to mount not quite sure. But in the tail section sounds good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts