RC51 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone has adapted an Ohlins TTX twin tube shock for a RC51 SP2? If you have, please share your findings about what model shock you used and what mods were needed to fit the RC51.
I'd adapted an Ohlins TTX 36 from a Yamaha R1 4C8 to fit a 5VY and found it to offer a big improvement over the older tech Ohlins YA0502 / S46PR1C1S shock.
Rectangle Font Bag Personal protective equipment Fashion accessory

· Registered
9 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has adapted an Ohlins TTX twin tube shock for a RC51 SP2? If you have, please share your findings about what model shock you used and what mods were needed to fit the RC51.
I'd adapted an Ohlins TTX 36 from a Yamaha R1 4C8 to fit a 5VY and found it to offer a big improvement over the older tech Ohlins YA0502 / S46PR1C1S shock.
View attachment 139289

· Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 139289

1 - 3 of 3 Posts