Premium Member
2,325 Posts
mine mine mine mine mine

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
mine mine mine mine mine
Did you snap that up? Good Debil!
That's a SMOKING price if it checks out.

That 95 spring will be to soft. Send it in to Kyle, get the right spring and get it serviced too. They require servicing no later than 10,000 miles according to the Ohlins manual. More frequently if it's been tracked.
Then maybe you can sell that 95 spring to recoup a little money.

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
yes i did, ive never fired up the ole paypal faster!!!!

im actually having it sent straight to DK as my forks are already on the way there for the works.

LDH has been taking good care of me, really DanKyle is the only place id consider sending ANY ohlins items to, even though there is a "certified dealer" within walking distance of my work. Id rather have a experienced RC51 guy paw them anyday.

isnt the 95 spring the ones that comes stock with it anyways? i would imagine it cant be worth much

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Big props to Duckhunter for bringing it to this forums attention so quickly!

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
if i wasnt such a Forum whore i would have missed it!

proof, again. my addiction is validated:p

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
it is, i had the H0934 which i JUST sold a few days ago to get a H0204. LDH has told me the 204 is slightly nicer with the latest valving. i wanted the latest models, since my Ohlins FG322 forks are going to LDH for the latest Ohlins 03200-27 SBK valving and treatments from DKUSA. figured i might as well have everything up to date! just sprung for SBKDrew's last set of radial brackets to stash away!

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
it is, i had the H0934 which i JUST sold a few days ago to get a H0204. LDH has told me the 204 is slightly nicer with the latest valving. i wanted the latest models, since my Ohlins FG322 forks are going to LDH for the latest Ohlins 03200-27 SBK valving and treatments from DKUSA. figured i might as well have everything up to date! just sprung for SBKDrew's last set of radial brackets to stash away!

Man...big ballin' over there. Good stuff...now to get it together and ride the snot out of it 😉

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
My shock also predates the H0204. It's a HO9431.
When Kyle had it for servicing, Mike called me and suggested upgrading the valving to HO204 specs. It was only $60, so I said hell yeah!
Included with the receipt was a full worksheet detailing the work-over and reshimming of the compression and rebound valves.
:)

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
My shock also predates the H0204. It's a HO9431.

When Kyle had it for servicing, Mike called me and suggested upgrading the valving to HO204 specs. It was only $60, so I said hell yeah!

Included with the receipt was a full worksheet detailing the work-over and reshimming of the compression and rebound valves.

:)

Man...the nerve of that guy LDH :rolleyes:...always taking care of us ancient RC riders ;)

LDH is top notch. Just got my quote for upgrading my Ohlins :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts