RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank. I got tons of things that I've collected over the years. I also worked for a Honda dealer in parts for 10 years... so I had access to alot! Here are a few more. Some of the stuff I will be selling. I'm getting older, one kid off to college and one that just wants my rc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Not motorcycle related, but I have Dale Earnhardt's Autograph in a Nascar Yearbook, right after his 7th championship year. Looked into getting his it authenticated, PSA wants like $150 to authenticate his signature. It's pretty obvious that he signed it though! I'll dig that yearbook up, and post a photo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I thought when I started this thread that it was in the lounge area. I guess the moderator could move it if need be.
That would be worth the psa unfortunately there is only so many out there.
I had a autographed Valentino Rossi letter that came with a AGV helmet. Couldn't find it, I had natural gas installed. The plumber had no choice to dishevel my man cave, so I put away somewhere. But here are some more things I picked up. Not all bike related but still cool and a post to generate conversation. Do we have the power to move the thread ?

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a few more. The one is a Chong bong which I got when I saw his show back around late 90's in NJ. This is what he was sent to prison for. The other is Rhonda Shear, she kept me "up all night" back in the day. The last one is the Weird NJ authors.. cheesy but they have a pretty big cult following.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have a Batman comic signed by Frank Miller... It's special to me because I asked him to write "Get Bent" on it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's cool. I like to interact the the person I'm getting an autograph from.
For example, when I asked Mat Mladin to autograph my shirt. Here in NJ all the riders were sitting at tables in a row like an assembly line. You can tell that most if not all of them didn't exactly enjoy dealing with it. I had some autographs like Duhamel's already on it. So when I approached Mat, I said "You can sign in next to your boy Duhamel." All of a sudden it was like I hit his on button. He became real alert and started laughing and became very chatty with me and the other riders along the side of him. I'm a avid mountain bike rider. I asked Ben Bostrom where his brother was, and he became real alert too. Ben went into a whole story how his brother Eric hurt his wrist while riding a mountain bike. I kinda went off to the side a bit and I had a fantastic conversation with him. Wished Eric was there, disappointed that I don't have him on the shirt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts