RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have an RC51 that I need a map for. Yes I realize I need a custom one, I will in due time. 04 sp2, Carbon snorkel, carbon open airbox, jardine 2:1 full system. If anyone has a map for PC3 usb would be great. Thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What you can afford a carbon airbox and snorkel, but not a proper dyno tune just to get the horsepower back to where it was with the stock airbox?
Thanks for the help. More about the weight than the power... and your right, I will find help elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
funnily enough, there's a map on the rc51.org page (that LDH runs) with a file called "thorstenab.djm" which is an open top airbox map

go have a look if you want.

however, someone else's "custom map" doesn't make it a "custom map" for you....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Alot of good maps on RC51.org.

LDH while Ive come to know you as one of the most knowledgeable individuals on the RC, im not sure the trolling is quite necessary. Maybe being in the game as long as you have as earned you the right.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you for the help to the ones who helped. Im running the thorsten tune till I get a real tune. Just am active duty right now so i dont have time to trailer to the tuner 100+ miles one way. No podiums or anything here, just trying to make a light, good handling RC. Keeping my hands busy and my mind sane. LDH, I am happy to be your entertainment, hopefully you feel better about yourself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts