RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking of buying a second set of plastics and having it airbrushed like an old fighter jet with the pin up . rivits n all the goodies .. what u guys think?/???????????? yes or no
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

kinda like these but better

·
Registered
11 Posts
ohh in that case you know whats cool about theme cars/bikes.... nothing..
bah. lighten up.

personally i like the idea of the pop rivets and pin up girl. the bullet holes are a bit meh since the rc is bulletproof.

i'd swap out the tally of bombs dropped for gsxr's shot down.

·
Registered
232 Posts
yeah thats it.. your so right.. smart guy.. you know what I meant.. who is stirring the pot now?? Go watch a few more episodes of orange county choppers... show bikes are show bikes go bikes are go bikes..thats my point.. your bike doesnt need to be thrashed to be a go bike but you cant expect a show bike to stay in show winning condition and be ridden like these bikes should be.. why dont you stop posting and go chrome something..

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
ok so you go ride your trashy pos and ill ride my good looking bike. just because OCC makes custom bikes dosnt mean they are just show bikes. you can modify bikes all you want and have them look good and run good. a paint job just adds some character to the bike and shows some style. im not sayin you cant have a stock lookin bike and still have all the mods to make it a "Go Bike" but again its nice to have a good lookin bike.

·
Registered
232 Posts
so now my bike is a POS because I dont think "theme" bikes are cool.. whatever jerkoff.. Since I live in a great climate Ill bet from nose to tail my bike is alot more pleasing to the eye than yours.. Enjoy Idaho..No wonder you think things like that are cool..

·
Registered
232 Posts
ohh what happened to what you posted the first time?? did you smarten up and delete it? too late jerk it got emailed to me.. SDIMEX asked for OPINIONS!!! I gave mine.. I didnt know that he wanted opinions that only agreed with him.. YOU decided to call my bike a POS and then wonder why I am insulted? Please... Like I said.. nose to tail Ill put my bike against yours any day of the week.. People can do what hey want with their bikes.. Its just a shame to see bikes in small small circulation being overdone.. The best part of SDIMES's idea was to do this scheme on a second set of plastics.. hopefully he will keep a set original..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have a 2004 nicky hayden with 500 miles,,,, i wanna put the stock plastics away and save them ,,,, so i like the bomper theme cause the rc is a jet and does not sound like a tipical jap bike ... so people will be like wtf is this thing cause it will look sick sound sick and be riden everyday , everywhere ,, im in new york and i am still riding my other 04 rc51... i put 4k miles since sept on my second rc51

1 - 20 of 43 Posts