RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not Ebay, but the seller is willing to ship. This is the same seller I purchased my parts from (Ohlins, wheels, etc...) so his ad is real.

Thought I'd pass it along, he still has some nice parts available.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mpo/4381695801.html

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Drop away (although i don't think it will help with anything)

I told him that I was posting his ad on the forum to help get him some exposure and he was good with it.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm already in the works for his hugger...

Good deal. Just as an FYI...he has some things going on and is sometimes slow to reply to emails so be patient.

I was fortunate enough to meet him in person during my move across country and he is a stand up guy.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Good deal. Just as an FYI...he has some things going on and is sometimes slow to reply to emails so be patient.

I was fortunate enough to meet him in person during my move across country and he is a stand up guy.
Thanks for the heads up but he and I have been trading emails back and forth, he has sent me pics and I'm just waiting for a shipping quote.

Thanks for posting his ad dude...

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem at all. Just trying to do my part in sharing the wealth...help members get good parts, and help a good guy sell some nice parts.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey gents, I have just been made aware of a transaction with the seller that might not have gone so well.

If you are having an issue, please shoot me a PM.

The seller is legit...just maybe not the most timely due to some personal issues he his dealing with.

Please send me a PM if you are having issues and I'll do my best to work out a resolution.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Sounds like the problem was/is people just paying for stuff before confirming the sale. My purchase was delayed a few days because of people doing that, but all is good now.

He doesn't seem to be the "first cash" type of seller. He worked with me on my items. He told me if I didn't want them and/or paid for them by a certain time, they were going to someone else. I paid and they are now on their way.

Talk with him, work out the details, agree on a price, then pay.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts