RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first bike I ever rode on was a Honda hawk 300 and I was on the back going down the highway. Each time we hit an expansion crap I almost peed my pants.

So, considering that the RC51 is not exactly passenger friendly, what's that experience like?

·
Registered
4 Posts
LOL - ya I remember my first ride as a kid. I swear my brother was trying to kill me! The RC is sex on wheels, but not because you can squeeze a lady on the back;).

·
Registered
106 Posts
The first bike I ever rode on was a Honda hawk 300 and I was on the back going down the highway. Each time we hit an expansion crap I almost peed my pants.

So, considering that the RC51 is not exactly passenger friendly, what's that experience like?
From what I've been told by my pillion, imagine wrapping your legs in a position like you hear ladies suffer at the gynaecologists, lean forward and tilt your head back like you're talking to God on the white porcelain telephone after a hard night on the gas, and remind yourself that you look as funny as a monkey f**king a football, all whilst having your kidneys and spine hammered by the ultra stiff SP suspension...
Me? I reckon it rides REAL nice!:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great, I promised my GF this bike was going to be more comfortable for her to ride.......she loved my old gsxr the passenger seat was bigger than my rc drivers seat.....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Great, I promised my GF this bike was going to be more comfortable for her to ride.......she loved my old gsxr the passenger seat was bigger than my rc drivers seat.....
Oh, are you ever in for a world of...LOL! Nah, it could be OK. Let us know how you get along!

·
Registered
863 Posts
I refuse to ride with people on the back especially my wife cause I don't want to be responsible if something bad happens to her.

And I don't ride on the back of bikes cause I'm a guy and thats just not cool if you know what I mean......

So i guess I don't know how it feels

·
Super Moderator
6,483 Posts
From what I've seen you've got to be double-jointed (or very small) to ride passenger on most sportbikes these days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts