RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be kind, this video reminds me of this forum!
Live your life this way, you never know how it will help you later.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
When we remember people in later years, it's usually their acts of kindness that touched us that are usually the most memorable. :)
Have met some very good people on here for sure & thankful for this.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just did a presentation on something similiar to this a couple weeks ago. You remember a 1/3 of what you read, 1/2 of what people tell you, but 100% of what you feel.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I LIKE IT!!!!
I send out a morning quote everyday.
I'm using that one!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Since everyone is feeling all kumbaya and stuff, maybe you could pay it forward my way...

Ill take any of the following...

Lady bird racer replica full ti exhaust
Carbon fiber tank, side panels or tail section(prefer all of these)
Marchesini front and rear wheel(prefer gold)

I think that'll do for now. If your feeling extra giving i can think of stuff for the Harley too:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol.
That would be a very generous fella

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
As Deepak Chopra's 7 spiritual laws of success say - The universe's laws of flow only work if we give without expectation of anything in return. :)

But for Torquedork, I think it all start by giving....and remember it's not what you give, but what you have left that counts. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
well shoot....since were asking

-ohlins fg322's & and Ladybird HRC replica

or Stig just mail me your bike ;)

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Wise man once say, you will receive what you give, but not always in a way you would expect...so do good and good will come.

·
Registered
413 Posts
As Deepak Chopra's 7 spiritual laws of success say - The universe's laws of flow only work if we give without expectation of anything in return. :)

But for Torquedork, I think it all start by giving....and remember it's not what you give, but what you have left that counts. ;)
That's what im talk'n about:D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Wise man once say, you will receive what you give, but not always in a way you would expect...so do good and good will come.
Seriously, joking aside - this is absolutely true.

My wife & I have given directly to missionaries in 3rd world countries for years (People we know personally, have visited & hear from regularly - & taken part in the work they do with orphans, families with incurable disease, etc. In countries such as Cambodia & Uganda, it's incredible how far a bit of money goes to help those who have absolutely nothing).

I can humbly say all that we've given to help those in genuine need has more than returned. Not just financially, but in other ways to make big differences to our lives.
So much so, that I've come to believe that giving as we do isn't loss as such, it's a spiritual flow of resource that returns and protects us later.

Tything works, in our experience.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ABSOLUTELY agree, Stig!
My uncle and his wide sold their house in Boston,very nice house I may add...
And moved to Cambodia.

I have always tried to help others, if i was hungry and had sandwich, i would share half with someone that was hungry knowing I wouldn't get filled.

Kristen and I started tithing.
I actually just went to church and recorded my story for them.
Anyone interested, I will post the link to my story.
Honestly, it changed my life in ways I cannot explain!

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
A simple act of kindness costs so little, and though the rewards are not of monetary nature, they have far more value.
Remember: a smile can never be kept, it can only be given away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts