RC51 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks, I know I'm running an obsolete discontinued exhaust, but it's what's on there for now. There is ALSO a PCIII in the tail and I have a concern that it may be set improperly based on some other issues in the bike I had to correct from the PO.
Does anyone know which MAP would be similar to the one I need? I'm guessing it has to do with Flow and backpressure of the exhaust but I'm at a loss.
The one it's running right now might even be correct, I just want to be sure.
It's not dialed in elsewhere for me to be concerned with a custom map, so that's out for the moment.
J

·
Registered
101 Posts
Go to rc51.org and head to the MODs tab and see the PCIII map page. Start with the map that is similar to the mount that you have and that will be a decent starting place. You will also be able to compare values between the map currently on your bike and the the one you download. NOTE if you do not have a solid understanding about the basics of tuning DO NOT mess with the values in the tables!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Wouldn't call it solid at this point. I can hold my own with the Supras but I don't plan on jumping into anything without being super careful here. I also don't know what's going on with the air cleaner, or if there's been a flapper mod etc. Suppose I better just crack it open and have a look see in case there's a K&N reusable etc. I hate opening stuff up if I don't have the stuff I need to swap it out since I'm there..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts