RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the pcII which was on the bike crapped out in July I was running the bike without it as I was purchasing a pc3 usb from DK and never got around to installing. I know the bike wasn't running as best as possible but other things just got in the way.

I will be gettting a tune next season if I can make it down to Washington sometime. But in the meantime what do you guys suggest?

I have a Yosh stainless installed now pair and flapper done and will be doing the soft rev as it has not been done. Other than that stock.

My question is should I just use a "canned" map off of the Dynojet site or will a "good" map work regardless of which exhaust is installed? I read somewhere here that a good map is a good map.

So does someone here have a good map which they could send? I was thinking maybe b.miller123?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
SP1 or SP2.
I ran the DynoJet canned map for my Yosh's on my SP1. It definitely ran better than with no PC. But now that I have my stock exhaust back on, and running the DynoJet stock map, the bike runs noticeably smoother than the Yosh map/Yosh exhaust.
I just realized you said pcIIIusb. Mine is a pcIIIr.
Did you ask Kyle for a map since that's where you bought it?

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I never even thought to ask when LDH and I traded pm's does he usually install a map when a pc is purchased? Is it a given or is it something I should have asked for?

Sorry SP2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts