RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what error 19 is on the pc3usb? I was able to load the map, bike runs fine, but throws a error 19 in the power commander program. I couldn't find anything on google or pc's website and their hotline is closed. Thanks everyone in advance.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pulse generator. I had it once, a wire chaffed and was grounding. It was between the frame and the left radiator for me.
Uh oh that doesn't sound good. Sounds like I may have to remove and reinstall my power commander and check the wires huh? I was really looking forward to riding today. Haha

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looked over my wiring and connections and everything looked good. Still got code 19. However, I thought maybe it was a stored code from previous owner or something so I reset the pc through to program and it went away. No more codes! Woohoo! I can ride her tonight. Running the Kyle sato high map for now. Get a little bit of popping during decel but pretty smooth riding around town so far. Tune will come soon enough so I'm not too worried about it. Thanks Jon for the insight on the code

1 - 4 of 4 Posts