RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know Madbuyer hates the guy but it truly shows how narrow minded Embee is.

Quote from an article in Roadracing world.

"Over his 18 years in Grand Prix racing, Pedrosa has amassed some staggering numbers, 54 race wins and 153 podiums among them. Only six riders (Giacomo Agostini, Valentino Rossi, Angel Nieto, Mike Hailwood, Jorge Lorenzo, and Marc Marquez) have won more Grand Prix races than Pedrosa, and winning two 250cc World Championships in two years in the class (2004 and 2005) ranked him among the greatest quarter-liter riders.

Like long-time rivals Rossi and Lorenzo, the longevity of Pedrosa’s success has been truly unique. By winning last year’s Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez, he became the first rider in history to win at least one Grand Prix race in 16 consecutive seasons."

I think that puts him in some pretty rarified company. So go ahead Embee.... crap all over him ya big Puss!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
i think he's made the right choice in retiring his career from repsol honda. who else would he ride for? better to take an amazing career and call it complete instead of fading away on lesser and lesser equipment.

he's probably the only rider ever in motogp where EVERY one of his team mates has won a championship (if you allow for the ommission of dovi when repsol ran 3 riders). maybe that's not the best stat to have, but a stat nonetheless.

it's a damn shame the poor guy could never put together a full season. there have been many years he was good enough to win the title, but not lucky enough to amass all the points required. he's been on the wrong end of many incidents, and while many have never forgiven him for the eventually inconsequential crash with nicky in 06, i still think he's one of the most gentlemanly riders out there. passes are always clean and calculated, and on the right day his pace is hard to match.

sad to see him go, but hopefully his retiring opens up a place for a younger rider (danilo, ok maybe not THAT much younger) to prove his worth on a factory bike.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think he's made the right choice in retiring his career from repsol honda. who else would he ride for? better to take an amazing career and call it complete instead of fading away on lesser and lesser equipment.

he's probably the only rider ever in motogp where EVERY one of his team mates has won a championship (if you allow for the ommission of dovi when repsol ran 3 riders). maybe that's not the best stat to have, but a stat nonetheless.

it's a damn shame the poor guy could never put together a full season. there have been many years he was good enough to win the title, but not lucky enough to amass all the points required. he's been on the wrong end of many incidents, and while many have never forgiven him for the eventually inconsequential crash with nicky in 06, i still think he's one of the most gentlemanly riders out there. passes are always clean and calculated, and on the right day his pace is hard to match.

sad to see him go, but hopefully his retiring opens up a place for a younger rider (danilo, ok maybe not THAT much younger) to prove his worth on a factory bike.
Very well put Will!!

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Finally, the fecking midget is hanging up his little midget racing boots. Maybe he can retire as someone's garden gnome. :grin2:

On a serious note, any dude no matter how tiny, that can last 18 years in that game deserves some props....but let's not get carried away.

He never won the whole enchilada because he is an arrogant asshole.

How is that for a compliment sandwich? :kiss:

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What Sbkdrew said Madbuyer. Take that...:grin2:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
He never won a championship because he also was numerously on the bad side of luck too like many others.
Because he was a midget asshole......his luck was all used up by taking that ride to perpetual mediocrity. :grin2:

But I digress....:nerd:

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
LmAO! embee, you're quick on yur feet. :laugh:
Dani used to turn his back every time to the cameras. Never looked happy. Really put me off for a couple years. Seems like the last 4 or 5 years he changed that, and I do like watching him race when he's on his game.
Much respect, he's a world class rider and no one EVER complains about him on the track.
Not many can say that after a long loyal career with many wins and podiums like Dani Pedrosa has had.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And you Sir will be the first in line to buy the midget gnome for your gardening pleasure.:grin2:

I'm not the one who had his very own Pedrosa T shirt.. No denying it Embee. You can see by the look in your eyes you're secretly in love with the little guy!:kiss::kiss:

Attachments

Reactions: CapeCodderRC

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I'm not the one who had his very own Pedrosa T shirt.. No denying it Embee. You can see by the look in your eyes you're secretly in love with the little guy!:kiss::kiss:
Can you see the disdain in my face....and no, fucker, it's not always that way.:kiss:

I believe I returned that cursed thing to its origin too, ownership is 9/10ths the law.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Madbuyer, To quote your monkey ass "pictures or it didn't happen". I showed proof of you displaying your most favorite posession. Can't help it your secret has been revealed. You can't go back in the closet now.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm Nick , did those two have a little lovers spat years back ? >:)
Clint, I think they may, Embee tends to hold a grudge for a long time. Pedrosa probably wouldn't let him on top.

Reactions: Red Flash

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Ha, that is one thing Pedrosa was not "On top"...hell he could use an extension ladder and still never reach the top. :)

Besides, sometimes it the bottom you strive for.:wink2::grin2:

But enough of your homosexual fantasies @Motleyfan

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He's being inducted into the MotoGP Hall Of Fame. Heard during FP2 in Sachsenring.

Remember this? Aragon 2013. I think it was Dani's 26th birthday, iirc.
Madbuyer doesn't care. He just feels jilted by his small in stature lover. Pictures so it did happen - see a few post up!!:laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts