RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys I was looking for posts of member helping with paint schemes on bikes. I found one but it was last posted in August. Anyone out there willing to do a Color change on a pic for me? I am not the hey can you do all this hard work for me kind of guys. I honestly have been trying to do it myself but have no clue what I'm doing so it turns out like crap. Please help me out. I just want the Silver and Red to be Olive Green and the Decals to be all black to match the stock but convert the RVT Racing to Black and the 1000R in the black on the Tail to the same Olive Green. Yes I am military so I Like my Greens!! lol

This is my helmet in the Green- http://www.cyclegear.com/CycleGear/Street/Helmets/Full-Face/brand/SPEED-AND-STRENGTH/2013-SS1300-Under-The-Radar-Full-Face-Motorcycle-Helmet/p/42655_201399_2

PS: if anyone knows of a better thread could you Direct Me to the right path please?

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
I believe you are looking for Luckyadam11....:D

After another story I was told...might be Luckyadam10 or even 9...

As for the OP...MARPAT (desert or woodland) is the way to go for military colors :D

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Luckyadam12 minus one or two!!!
I can see what I can do.
If you have a hi-res photo of your bike that would be helpful.
It may take a while though, I've been working on a picture I'm trying to turn into clip art. About halfway done, but still have quite a way to go.

And by the way, I don't use photoshop - I use paint. VERY TIME CONSUMING :D

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, Thanks for all the replies. I have a 2002 with the silver and red paint and Black Decals. I don't have a high res. Photo right now. My son decided my laptop was thirsty so I just got my new one the other day. :( lost everything I had.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is a bike similar to mine

this is the CBR1000rr that I was playing with the color scheme. just didn't get the right color or bike lmao

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Hey guys, Thanks for all the replies. I have a 2002 with the silver and red paint and Black Decals. I don't have a high res. Photo right now. My son decided my laptop was thirsty so I just got my new one the other day. :( lost everything I had.
Ouch!

I'll jump in & give it a try, but can't be till tomorrow.

Orig:

... and some variations:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I appreciate it. Nice job... I like the white. I would do it myself but my photo program was on the old PC R.I.P

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
on a side note...... Do any of you know where I could find all Black Decals for my bike after I get it painted? anyone have some custom RC51 Decals or rc51forum decals that look cool?

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Srsigndesigns does replica kits, but don't think they do all black. You can always try and ask though.

Might have to be a custom order though.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Here's a quick first try during my "smoke break" (I don't smoke)

Needs' some more tweaks, and I didn't do anything past your "I just want the Silver to be Olive Green ... " statement yet.

(thanks bmiller for this original pic)

Good work with the photo, but I must say...Fugly scheme right there (IMHO). Please tell me there was a misinterpretation on the green/red/black.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's a quick first try during my "smoke break" (I don't smoke)

Needs' some more tweaks, and I didn't do anything past your "I just want the Silver to be Olive Green ... " statement yet.

(thanks bmiller for this original pic)

Yes miscommunication, The bike will be that color throughout the entire bike and all the graphics will be Black. the red should be green as well. lol but it looks good so far.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
If you really want to go green, go the sexy route of Woodland MARPAT :cool:

ImageUploadedByMO Free1397504419.989303.jpg

1 - 20 of 36 Posts