RC51 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
@jsedacca Looking good! How much fun is that!! Are you doing any more of the series? Im doing AHRMA Blackhawk in Aug on my SP2. It was a lot of fun last year.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I’m still working on my technique and body position. Lots to learn. Even more to master. Getting faster. I got these photos from a fellow RC51 original owner 2000 SP1. Pretty cool since I still have my first year SP1 too.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
And a Nicky at that!! Nice!!
Indeed, I'm stoked! My new to me 02 SP2 came with an 03 SP2 tank mounted as the original 02 tank got a dent in it, so I've been hunting for either an 02 or 04 tank since they have the same side sticker graphics. This one with the Nicky stickers on the top is kind of a bonus and cool to me. (y)(y)

If anyone is interested in buying the 03 tank that came mounted on my 02 let me know, I'll be swapping these tanks out and selling the 03 tank upcoming shortly, no dents or issues, nice looking tank, just the wrong side graphics for my 02.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
What did the tank set you back ?
Not cheap, but in the big picture I think it's actually quite a good price considering it's brand new and never mounted and these are becoming unicorns to find lately. I set up a email notify on ebay for the Honda part # a couple months ago, then one day out of the blue I got an email that one listed, clicked the link and bought it right then, I don't think it was posted for more than a couple minutes on ebay, right place right time again I guess, I got it for just under $800 shipped and so excited it arrived with no shipping damage or anything, it's perfect. :)

61 - 80 of 83 Posts