RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Is it just me, or does the whole ass end of that bike look tweaked? I thought it was just the subframe, but it looks like even the tire is just "off" compared to the tank/front end...
Nice looking bike though and I'll bet that exhaust sounds SICK! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bike looks great The exaust is a def eye catcher. Wonder how it sounds?
buddies ive ridden with say @ the stoplight it sounds like a helicopter...it's def loud.....after all thats one of the reasons i got the rc...it holds it own

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it just me, or does the whole ass end of that bike look tweaked? I thought it was just the subframe, but it looks like even the tire is just "off" compared to the tank/front end...
Nice looking bike though and I'll bet that exhaust sounds SICK! :D
b4 I purchased her i had my mechanic look over and he gave me the ok.....It took me 2 years to find a good example round here.....Im 2nd owner with records from day one...just hit 13000...It was a older dude i got it from....i even have the stock fairings!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
you just bought that of of cragslist right? if i remember right it was near richmond?
sexy beast man, congrats. look me up some time if your ever up stafford/f-burg way.
i ride an 01 with white numberplates and wheels

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you just bought that of of cragslist right? if i remember right it was near richmond?
sexy beast man, congrats. look me up some time if your ever up stafford/f-burg way.
i ride an 01 with white numberplates and wheels
yep...found it on craigslist...my crew came thru fredricksburg/warrenton on 7th n 8th of this month....would love to ride if we get another nice day...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts