RC51 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Degenerates gather round,

Our annual meetup needs to be addressed early this year, vacation rentals are booking up.
PigFest 2021 will be here before you know it!
PLEASE BOOK ACCOMMODATIONS NOW! THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST BUSY TRAVEL SUMMERS WE HAVE SEEN!

Robbinsville, NC

The SOCIAL takes place mostly at the main venue between the various cabins. The RIDING section is really anywhere within riding distance of this location. Usually groups will breakout for riding sessions throughout the day, some come more to ride/enjoy the area, some come more to socialize and bullshit. Both are equally important and acceptable.

This event is primarily a SOCIAL for celebrating the relationships and friendships we have made through riding an old-overweight-underpowered Honda Superbike. It is not a racetrack, you ride safe ABOVE EVERYTHING. IF you feel the need to really pick up the pace there will be riders around who will be more than willing to oblige. IT IS NOT TO BE DONE IN THE LARGE GROUP. Aggressive/Unsafe riding WILL NOT be tolerated around the group, it makes us a target and attracts unwanted attention from police and locals. More importantly, we dont want wrecks/injury.

AT LEAST one MAJOR group outing will be planned where ALL RC51s in attendance will be asked to meet at a TBD location to take pics together etc. so please plan to attend this.

If you cannot find housing here, make sure your rental is within reasonable distance from here:
Tail of the Dragon Vacation Rentals
3094 Santeetlah Rd, Robbinsville, NC 28771
SPECIAL NOTE Robbinsville is a Dry-County. The nearest beer outside of a restaurant/bar is 40min, if you partake please BYOB. NO DRINKING AND RIDING OBVIOUSLY.

FACBOOK EVENT:

Join "RC-51 Fans" Facebook Group Page as well for the latest updates.

https://www.facebook.com/events/772704363544036/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22group%22%7D]%7D

Reactions: Motleyfan

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pigfest approaches

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the facebook event page seems to be more popular than here these days, its looking like 25+ people we can hope for up to 40
😅 So, there's like 5 people going?

Reactions: RCweasel

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can't get to the FB page 😜 I'm a member of "Honda RC51 Fan Club"

"This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.
Go Back
Visit Help Center"

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't get to the FB page 😜 I'm a member of "Honda RC51 Fan Club"

"This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.
Go Back
Visit Help Center"
this is the wrong group.

go here

The Group is called "Honda RC51 Fans"

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just recently moved to Orlando, Florida and I haven’t had the chance to transport my baby over. I might hurt some feelings asking this question but, who in the Los Angeles area will be making the trip to pig fest wouldn’t mind picking up my pig and reuniting me with her in North Carolina? I’d make the drive to NC and I would compensate for their services.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
I just recently moved to Orlando, Florida and I haven’t had the chance to transport my baby over. I might hurt some feelings asking this question but, who in the Los Angeles area will be making the trip to pig fest wouldn’t mind picking up my pig and reuniting me with her in North Carolina? I’d make the drive to NC and I would compensate for their services.
I would think, for the experience... I would take the week (23 thru 29 ) OFF from work.. Flight to Los Angeles CA. And ride my beloved RC-51 to Hwy 129...
YOU WOULD BE A LEGEND....
flights from asheville to LA $329.....

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
weather is hit or miss in this area, the last two years called for rain and it was fine.

We will be having a good time rain or shine.

Reactions: RCweasel
1 - 19 of 19 Posts