RC51 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
yes, the event is hosted on "RC-51 Fans" page on Facebook.

8/25 to 28

Robbinsville, NC

its thurs-sat

·
Registered
287 Posts
Please don’t forget not everyone has a facebook account, although seeing as I’m from quite a distance away from you i unfortunately can’t attend even though I’d love too.
please post up any events on here as well if you could. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Come friday for the group picture.. And the lunch gathering at one trough or another.
AUG 25 AT 12 AM – AUG 28 AT 12 AM
PigFest 2022 (6th Annual)
3094 Santeetlah Rd, Robbinsville, NC 28771-7820, United States
Details

Event by Shaan Singh and Honda RC51 Fans

3094 Santeetlah Rd, Robbinsville, NC 28771-7820, United States

Duration: 3 days

Group · Members of Honda RC51 Fans
Our 6th Annual RC51 Pigfest.
Celebrating the bonds made through an old out-of-date, overweight, underpowered, Honda Superbike. Great Riding & Laughs gauranteed

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Shaan and Scott have been teasing me to go (even with my track bike) but work issues dictate otherwise. They said with enough RC51s running around I could probably get away with it anyway. Haha, sure I would. But next year I won't have the work problem anymore so I could make a cross country run (wink, don't tell the missus). I figure I could haul the Flying Pig, and rent something from Eagle Rider or similar. Maybe hit a few track days there and back...would only be gone a month or so...should be no worries right?:p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey "1971allchaos", sorry to bother you on a separate thread... I'm just in a bit of a pinch on time. I commented on another response of yours regarding some parts you had, rear seat cowl covers (part #12) on the Honda diagram, and then also front Corbin Seat. Anyway, I'm interested in buying both.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts