RC51 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought my RC two weeks ago and the PO didnt have the title yet so we did a bill of sale and I went to the DMV and paid my taxes on it and they said I could just mail in the title when he got it. I went down this morning to pick it up. He felt bad about the radiator he had repaired going out on me so quick so he gave me a spare right side he had in his garage hoping I could sell it on ebay and recoup some of my cost. Pretty cool considering he couldve kept it for his SP2. I was asking him so questions regarding the swingarm swap and exhaust options for it when he says ohh your going to replace the stock cans? I say yeah eventually and he says well I sstill have the SATO titanium ones I took off that bike, I was going to sell the seperately. This was the system that my PCII that is on my bike now was mapped for.. I told him yeah I wanna buy it just let me run it by the Mrs. He says no hurry and quotes me good price.. 400 for everything or 325 if I give him my stock cans. Hopefully I can go pick them up next week.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah other than finding some on the forums, I don't even know where to find sp1 systems. Or low priced ones anyway. I found like maybe 2 on Ebay that aren't $900+ but one was junk.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a guy on speedzilla selling an SP1 high mount for 400 bucks.. he is in IL so if your not close shipping might be a bit. He checked for me and it was 85 bucks to SD... I already have and SP2 swingarm so a hybrid system wouldve been pretty simple.. I dont know why you cant just find a can you want and have a midpipe made by a muffler shop?? The get a PC and buy some dyno time and see what you can do..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts