RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I went on to power commander website, downloaded the application so I can interchange maps on my PC3. I bought my RC with a PC already installed, with no idea what PO had installed. Anyways I am not able to DL any maps. I go to click on the file and it directs me to select PC3 or PCV. I click PC3, and it starts me back over; no files downloaded.

I suspect those files are no longer on their server. The Power Commander website has had zero maintenance are far as the "find a dealer/tuner". I'm guessing they have not updated the maps either.

I am able to download PCV files, but that doesn't help much. Does anyone know where I can get uncorrupted PC3 maps? I have Jardine slip ons, and K&N filters. Thank you

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really? i downloaded maps like...2 seconds ago........try scrolling down after you select which power commander you have. :D
I did that, they are different files. One is a .djm, the other .pmv I believe. I think I stated that in my op, but thanks. Just got got of school for the night. Full time work and school make for a long day. I'll upload tomorrow after work. Thank you John. Btw PC contacted me, you basically have to dl all files then go from there. I'll keep you updated!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know this is an old post but it's important to download the Power Commander software - before you try downloading any Maps.

If you don't see your set-up listed under the maps, write to Power Commander, explaining your set-up [Exhausts - Air Filter etc] and they will recommend the closest map for you

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
It's easier to just call Dynojet. They've been super helpful to me on two different occasions when I had difficulty loading maps to my antiquated PCIIIr.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No I see what the initial poster is saying. The Power Commander III does not have the RVT1000 as an option. It only shows the 1100XX, F4I, And 929 as options. If you go to the Power Commander section you see the RVT1000 but the files you can download are not compatible with the Power Commander III. If anyone knows what to do for map downloads in this situation please let me know. I am in the same boat as the initial poster.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What maps are you looking for, I have several that were available from Kyle racing that I still have on my PC. I could send you the Zip with the setup most closely matching yours. Mine is a Full Yoshimura RS3 with CF intake and Pair removed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great!, I'm glad your all good. The DJ crew are all good guys and very helpful when dealing with their older products that are "outdated" but still working on bikes. Great support.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts