RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the Jardine 2 to 1 full system for my 2001 SP1. Power Commander website does not list a map for the system. Where do I look to find one or has anyone got one I can download? I thought their database would be more comprehensive...am I just searching wrong?

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Which power commander do you have? Someone here just recently was looking for the same thing....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PC III USB. I contacted Jardine and someone in sales told me "sorry, I don't have a map for that."

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
LDH and Madbuyer know about those systems. Might try a PM or a Visitor Message to them...
The best is to just go to a dyno and they'll make your custom map, if you have a little coin that is.
I'm assuming you've been to DynoJet's site to look for a map?

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
LDH and Madbuyer know about those systems. Might try a PM or a Visitor Message to them...
The best is to just go to a dyno and they'll make your custom map, if you have a little coin that is.
I'm assuming you've been to DynoJet's site to look for a map?
Since the exhausts are drying up for the 2000-2001s, this is probably the best you can do at this point. (LDH has a Sato exhaust for this bike but shes expensive...but worth every penny, and it is indeed the best!)

PM me, I have a solution for you if you promise to get the custom map done real soon. What I have will get you by for now.

Remember folks, the exhaust is only part of the expense when buying aftermarket exhaustand PC....that extra $200~$400 is well worth it for yoour very own personalized map.:D Especially if you do your homework here...the optimum fuel ration to shoot for has been published here several times. Walk into your area dyno shop armed with this information, you will be miles ahead.

Of course I will let you use that little search button for that tid bit;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I could use the map as well...

Which power commander do you have? Someone here just recently was looking for the same thing....
... I was asking a while back up have been distracted by other things.

I have a 2 in 1 exhaust with a RS-3 Yoshimura Can. I was looking for something close as well.

Let us know what you come up with....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent Madbuyer. Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the map. Seems to work well and will get me by until dyno time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts