RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for the map for my bike, since I just switched the pipes from Two Bros to Jardines(2:2), and I don't see any maps for the pipes on the dynojet website. Which map should I use?

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Which power commander are you using?
There may be others with the configuration you have that could upload their maps to you.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
just go to the PC website, you could d/l them there

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have a 2003 RC51, PCIIIr, flapper mod, pair mod, and Jardine RT-One Dual slip-on, and I run stock gearing.

And, erbgottie, I went there trying to find it in the first place, it seems they have every other brand of exhaust except Jardine.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Try using a map from a system that is similar to the one you have...slip on stock filter Micron or Harris etc....until you have your own done, you may have to use one of these or just load up the stock one.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
i have a map from dan kyle for my sato high mounts if you'd like to try it. I'm using the PCIIIr as well, just letting you know

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Of course the best way is to put the bike on the dyno and develop a map for that bike, but I understand trying to save money also.

At least a shop in my area only charges full price for the initial map, then only 1/2 price for future re-maps.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Of course the best way is to put the bike on the dyno and develop a map for that bike, but I understand trying to save money also.

At least a shop in my area only charges full price for the initial map, then only 1/2 price for future re-maps.
What is their normal charge Sub??? We have a private shop close to here however I have heard that they start at $500.00 and go up. The shop specialize in drag bikes.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I spoke with a rep from DynoJet, they said that the best map to use is their one for yosh pipes as they have similar gas flow characteristics. Hope the information I found helps other RC owners. The map they specified was #M114-011.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I spoke with a rep from DynoJet, they said that the best map to use is their one for yosh pipes as they have similar gas flow characteristics. Hope the information I found helps other RC owners. The map they specified was #M114-011.
Yes Sir! Yes it did!... I have the same year and setup as you haha so I will be downloading this :) THANK YOU!

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
I have a question on this as well. I have high mount sato's and rc51.org has the map but is that map good for all. Or what elevation is that at etc.

Should I use that map?

Sry to steal thread OP.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have a question on this as well. I have high mount sato's and rc51.org has the map but is that map good for all. Or what elevation is that at etc.

Should I use that map?

Sry to steal thread OP.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
yes, I'm reviving an old thread but did you find the map for the sato's high mounts?
I dont see it either on the dynojet web site...

·
Registered
152 Posts
i have a map from dan kyle for my sato high mounts if you'd like to try it. I'm using the PCIIIr as well, just letting you know
found this old thread and am having issues finding the map on dynojets site for the sato high mounts..

not sure of your elevation but I'd like to give it a shot if you'd send the map.. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good luck finding a map for the Satos on dynojet's website, they don't even have one for the Jardine dual slip-ons that came with my bike, I ended up having a custom map made by a local race shop with a dyno and couldn't be happier, along with the adition of an oversized snorkel and Turnone airbox she's now putting down 132 @ the rear wheel and more importantly the throttle response is silky smooth....:)
I believe that in the long run you will be better served by having your RC maped by a good shop, again good luck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts