RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2 to 1 jardine exhaust in need of a map for the power commander I have. Any help??

·
Registered
201 Posts
No sir, just the SP2
LDH im getting a PC V soon. what is the set up you have? I just have the 2-1 Jardine with pair and flapper mods. working on getting carbon airbox and snorkel before I dyno tune so knowing you have a map would help :)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
If you are going to use one of those aftermarket airboxes then you could likely start with ANY map and not really see a difference in the time/effort it takes to get the mapping back to optimal again. Those big airboxes take a lot of tuning just to get the bike back to as good a state of tune as it was in with the OEM airbox

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you are going to use one of those aftermarket airboxes then you could likely start with ANY map and not really see a difference in the time/effort it takes to get the mapping back to optimal again. Those big airboxes take a lot of tuning just to get the bike back to as good a state of tune as it was in with the OEM airbox
Getting DHC one and having dyno tuned but that could be a while. I will run stock for the time being but hoping to get my PC this weekend or next week sometime.

·
Registered
469 Posts
honestly, the best canned map i could come up with for my jardine 2:1, was the erion 2:1 map off dynojets website. ran pretty good with that map

ldh sent me one and it ran like shit, but he mentioned to me afterwards it was meant for the sp2 not sp1

·
Registered
201 Posts
Good to know I'll try it and see what I think. Maybe ill try the one off the site if I dont like. I plan on airbox and snorkel mod in the next month or so then Ill have dyno tune right away.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello,
Resurrecting a long dead thread. Does anyone have an active link to this map for the jardine 2 into 1 on an sp2? Link in the thread is no longer valid, at least for me. Would like to load a close map on the pc3 until I get the bike to the Dyno for a proper custom tune. Thanks in advance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts