RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 RC51. Bought the bike with the 105-310 PCIIIr (non-usb). I bought a package deal that included: Full Moriwaki exhaust, Turn One airbox, and 105-410 PCIII USB with correct dyno tune ready to install. The issue I need answered is that the 105-410 I need to install does not have the 2-wire ignition circuit branching off of it like the current PCIIIr does. I have searched to no avail. Can someone help me asap. I would like to wrap this project up. TIA

·
Registered
46 Posts
From what ive read about the differences the PC3 usb will only control the fuel map, hence the lack of the ignition circuit, and in all reality, unless youve done some serious internal engine work or running a power adder(turbo,nitrous) the factory ignition map should be good.... i could be wrong though...

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
From what ive read about the differences the PC3 usb will only control the fuel map, hence the lack of the ignition circuit, and in all reality, unless youve done some serious internal engine work or running a power adder(turbo,nitrous) the factory ignition map should be good.... i could be wrong though...
Nope you are correct sir...

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I just now swapped them out. I searched yesterday but evidently not hard enough.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need a picture of that Sato titanium kick stand please.:cool:
There is one in my profile of it on the bike. If you want a close up PM me your # and I will send it to you right now. Just took a few close pics with my razr maxx 8.0mp camera.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do not believe the Sato stand is any longer than the stocker. It measures in at around 8.5-9" from the pivot point.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts