1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Makis, Probolt-itis is highly contageous. I have the bits you bought too.

Earlier this week instead of buying new Honda bolts for mounting the fairing on the project bike, I visited the Probolt site to buy their's... Got a full fairing kit, put together a mudguard kit (I still have plastic insert washers in stock from previous purchases) and a few other bits.

Then I found my basket had been contaminated with other titanium bits for my RC too. :eek: Pinch bolts for the forks, bolt for the spindle, stainless bolts for the tank, a new top stem nut as mine's mildly marked from being 3rd - hand...
Before I knew it it had continued onto the VFR too. New stainless disc mounting bolt sets for front & rear, etc! :eek:

This happens every time I visit their site but the side effect is mildly euphoric. The only cure is to avoid that site like the plague! :D

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
The stuff is like crack...highly adfictive. I will not click your link Makis.:eek:;)

Too much this year I will wait until next season to start with the fasteners.

·
Premium Member
6,481 Posts
Was browsing around and got here

http://www.pro-bolt.com/vaf/product/list/?Manufacturer=71&Model=1216&Type=8&Year=1245&category=?&dir=asc&limit=48&order=price&p=2&x=16&y=18

This can max out my credit card sooooo easy....

Seven pounds here, five pounds there, suddenly I up to 200 GBP charged :eek:

If that happens, will totally worth it :D

Will be installing the Ti lock nuts when I remove the swingarm during engine swap out.
They were on sale, so I bought two sets.
Have had the rear axle nut and front axle bolt plus pinch bolts for some time.
They also have the nice dished head, drilled for safety wire, magnetic Ti drain plugs too. :)
Magical stuff that titanium.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
I just have the clutch/brake pertch mount bolts, all my banjo's, drain bolt and some other stuff I am forgetting. It is all now on my ghetto ninja. Good stuff all around!

Just be aware that if you buy the stainless for things like brake rotor bolts, they can't take stock torque settings. Read the bags before install, they will tell you the allowed torque, or just by titanium and don't worry about it. :p

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I clicked the link. F&@#!! There goes the budget.

Can't complain:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts