RC51 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have another post about the bike not staying lit/running. Went to go check on it again today, and I noticed my clutch is to easy to pull. It seems like there is no pressure whatsoever, so when I pull on the lever it is loose. There is fluid in the reservoir to the correct level. The mechanics of the lever itself seem fine. What would cause the clutch to have no back pressure when applying? :confused::(

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I have another post about the bike not staying lit/running. Went to go check on it again today, and I noticed my clutch is to easy to pull. It seems like there is no pressure whatsoever, so when I pull on the lever it is loose. There is fluid in the reservoir to the correct level. The mechanics of the lever itself seem fine. What would cause the clutch to have no back pressure when applying? :confused::(
Bleed the master and replace the fluid completly. i had the same problem. I had to buy a bleeding kit, for some reason the old school way of bleeding got me no results. spent 25 bucks at oreilys on a kit and it had no problem at all after that

1 - 2 of 2 Posts