RC51 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is there anybody outthere fancying a set of mint PVM magnesium wheels? with brembo rotors front and durbahnn fully floating rear disc, i also have a gilles adjustable tripple three/yoke, both things are black, mint condition and purchased in 2007 and hardly used, the gilles was on a bike i never got round to use, and the PVM´s...well i have a few sets lying around in the workshop, PM me for pictures and prices, but please remember, nothings free in this pesky world...except a punch in the face from a stranger in front of the pub...or herpees :)

cheers

Ivar

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wheels

Yes very interesred in the rims. Could you send me pics & price to [email protected]. Cheers.
hi john

i´ll try and send out pictures saturday, i have finally gotten my camera fixed, i owe pictures to two other blokes inhere on other parts, watch your inbox

cheers

IV

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wheels

hi IV, if you dont mind send me some pics of the rims and the tripple clams...
[email protected]. and state price too...

cheers :-
Yus from Singapore
hi Yus

no trouble at all, as soon as i sort the camera thingy, they are close to mint condition, i have only used them twice, there´s a little mark from a tire change, but othervise new

cheers

Ivar

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yup pm me ,the pic & the price also?...any used slipper clutch?....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not sure

Yup pm me ,the pic & the price also?...any used slipper clutch?....

hi Max

for starters, i need your email to send you anything, but remember that you have emailed me now 4 times asking for the slipper clutches, and i do consider you as un-serius, and the answer for the clutch is still the same, yes i have two, and yes the prices is still the same

cheers
IV

·
Registered
422 Posts
mckn99, sorry about the post...i just remember that i did pm u....Me bad...
Dude if u willing to accept $550 for the slipper including shipping to Singapore by Western Union Money Transfer that it will great bragin for me...
My apology to u dude...

Good sale dude...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude if u willing to accept $550 for the slipper including shipping to Singapore by Western Union Money Transfer

Good sale dude...
again...NO!:confused:

i can´t believe i must repeat my self again and again, the slipper clutch is not for sale at that price, the shipping is bloody expensive, and the clutch isself is brand new with the durbahn plates at a fortune too, and as i have explained twice before, i don´t use western union, so can i assume that we are finished here??

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
email

any word on those hrc parts you were going to sell me?
oh good you wrote me, i have misplaced your email adress, can i please ask you to pm me your email again, sorry

cheers

IV

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
email send

sorry for the dealy, blame it entirely on me!! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
killer bikes

man that guy you hooked me up with has some killer bikes!!!!
still sorry for the troubles about the air trumpets

yes he´s the guy to know when it comes to RC51, he has also some very special bikes, the suzuka bike and the repsol HRC are very easy on the eyes

cheers

IV

1 - 20 of 22 Posts